Bike Frames.

KiDsOn15

Any reason you needed three posts to say the same thing?

sorry! My computer threw a hissy fit and went mental i dont know what happened there. Sorry guys! Feel a bit silly now!

Any reason you needed three posts to say the same thing?

sorry! My computer threw a hissy fit and went mental i dont know what happened there. Sorry guys! Feel a bit silly now!

You got a website please then matey? Chears guys ;) great help (Y)

but your stuff from here if you want it cheap, its half the price of anything from the uk. You can get quality 26" frames for 150gpd or less including the cost of express mail shipping so its their in 5 days as well.

biketrialstation.com

you need a paypal account to order they are honest though and have good service I have bought a trillion things from them. Tarty bikes is awesome if you have the cash. I don't mind paying more from them because you are paying for the quality service. Their is always problems with orders most are my mistake, but they have resolved 100% of any issue. Most stores don't go out of their way to help you, tarty does and their website actually has useful information and huge selection.

Edited by sayshell