Ebtc Trial - Sunday 14 June

Following the very successful demo at Basildon last Sunday (no it didnt rain!!) the Club is holding its next trial at the ever popular Barrow Farm near Chelmsford Essex this Sunday.

There will be a good mix of natural and man made sections so should also appeal to street riders - if you want to come and compete please contact Dave Bradley 01702 559137 or by email dc_bradley@tiscali.co.uk

Photos of the demo now on ebtc website www.ebtc.net

Dave B

I can't wait for this did you get my entry Dave I cant remember if I posted it or not, things have been so hectic lately.

yes got it a couple of weeks ago Pat - good to see you again

Dave B

Edited by noworries

is it ok to turn up on the day with a completed form?? will be my first ebtc but not sure i will definately be able to make it.

regards

no problem just let me know by Friday if possible if youre coming and what route you want to ride - would be good to see you

Dave

Amazing trial as always, even more obstacles to ride this year! Very difficult sections aswell as being fairly long but made a really good day for everyone i think.

Huge thank you to the Mitchell family and of course Dave, Stuart and rest of the EBTC faithful!

Expect big things from Barrow Farm (Radical Bikes) in the future people its the place to be......

XXXx