Couple Of Parts Questions

Paul - bedfordtrials

Firstly I'm wanting to know what size BB (square taper) my Ashton Justice would take?

Also looking to try a front disk, I know absolutely nothing about them, could people advise on what's good & what parts i'd need. Im running a hope XC & Fatty's if that makes any difference..

Cheers,

Paul.

Firstly I'm wanting to know what size BB (square taper) my Ashton Justice would take?

Also looking to try a front disk, I know absolutely nothing about them, could people advise on what's good & what parts i'd need. Im running a hope XC & Fatty's if that makes any difference..

Cheers,

Paul.

What rear brake you running?

i have an hope xc on hub and fatty forks i run a bb7 203 on my 06 pitbull the brake is amazing it will be fine!

and bb size should be 68 and lengh depends on what your running up front

Edited by onzatrip

The bottom bracket would be a 68mm shell, the length would depend on your setup.

As for the brake, the cheapest and best(imo) option is an Avid BB5 or BB7. Decent hydraulic disks tend to get quite expensive. So a mechanical bb7 would be nice and cheap and if set up right, just as powerful as hope/magura disk.