The Best Stuff To Clean Rims With?

No it doesn't, washing up liquid is good for shifting grease, ever washed a greasy pan? Makes it all clean.

I doubt his rim is coated with grease either, it'll just have a bit or dirt on there.

No it doesn't, washing up liquid is good for shifting grease, ever washed a greasy pan? Makes it all clean.

I doubt his rim is coated with grease either, it'll just have a bit or dirt on there.

Ye man ano but just from experience I find my rim brakes alot better afterwards sprayed with disc brake cleaner than without. I think its cos it just dries everything out but if you dont have any then washing up liquid and a brush is usually enough.

i used that disc brake cleaner and my friend wasted half of his on me so just wanted to no if there was any thing else cos my brake make a loud sound im on youtube if u want to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR25rp5y-ds

thanks.

Guest itstroy08

I use the good old Wilko's tyre shine.

It actully works better on rims, then tyres :S, and glass shine works best on tyres :blink:.

I think it costs somthing in the region of £2 and comes in a big squirty top lever pull bottle.