Im New

VOLTAGE25

Hi Im new on the forum. was wonderin what a good first trials bike is for me to get. dont want to spend more than 500 if i can. was looking at the t comp or t bird but no sure. i do a lot of downhill and have a few scotts (yz25) an orange blood am which is amazin but no trials bike and just really fancy a new challange.

thanks all

Hi Im new on the forum. was wonderin what a good first trials bike is for me to get. dont want to spend more than 500 if i can. was looking at the t comp or t bird but no sure. i do a lot of downhill and have a few scotts (yz25) an orange blood am which is amazin but no trials bike and just really fancy a new challange.

thanks all

welcome! i'm very new to trials as well. i downhill also on a Iron Horse 7point3 :) i ended up finding a used Norco Evolve for $400 in really new condition on Ebay.

Most onza's are under £500 and you can also get some good ones off Ebay for fairly cheep and with good spec too!Onza Blade would be the best starter whole bike weighs 8.6kg... but start on a 20" most people do and it is strongly reccomended :)

Good luck.

Laurence.

Edit: You could probally get a nice Admant a3 wich are very nice bikes and some Echo's are good. Echo's and Adament's make you look good too (Y)

Edited by Laurence--Trials