Echo-scott

Ryan.

I sent scott 40 quid on wednesday morning for a hub and rim, He's been absolutley sound all through the dealing etc, But since i sent the money i havent heard anything from him :S He's magically disappeared off msn, but he was on 24/7 before, and i know he's been online as his names changed....I've also sent him pm's asking him if he'd recieved the money or sent my stuff yet, but obviously he isn't replying.

I'm not saying he should be marked as a scammer, i'd just like some contact with him so i know whats going on..

Edited by Ryan.

Right, First off. My msn isnt broke. As I am part of a bike forum, I do spend some of my time off the computer and acctully on a bike. Plus, It was Friday/Saturday we didnt speak. Do you think I spend my weekends sitting on Msn?

Secondly, You were supposed to pay me £45 and you have only sent £40.

I can get the parts sent tomorrow morning as I have recieved the money. You didn't speak to me for a day and I have suddenly scammed you? Have some trust mate.

But still, I am expecting to recieve the additional £5 that you did not send.

I never said scott wasn't alright, Yeah he's a good lad, i was just getting worried as i hadn't had contact with him since i sent the money. And i explained to you that i would send you the extra fiver when we sorted out postage didn't we? and you were fine with it...

can be closed now, i just wanted to clear things up.