Remember That 1st Of March London Ride?

bigamac

Both true, but at the end of the day. Did you enjoy the day?

For a once a year thing I thought it was amazing.

I found the atmosphere with so many people and all the security guards was fun, any one else with me?

Although little riding was done, of what bits I done, I enjoyed.

Was also very good to see some pro's out riding in person, I think I learned a few tips just by watching other people riding.

(Y)

Peoples, stop complaining please, that huge ride was awesome

it's obviously possible to improve the organization for the next one; but it will work better with new ideas instead of just "it wil not work" or " there will be too much people bla bla bla"

negative comments for the loose

Jack I m all with you, make something bigger please :giggle:

Liar, you were with Grange, Simps, Phil and I most of the day...

Yea and the majority of us were too hungover to so much as look at our bikes, and let not forget Fish, Kev and Scopse who represented the skid and piggy back crew.

If that's the case, you were probably with me for part of it too, 'cos once I'd finished getting in Kenny Belaey's way all the time I lurked with Granger...

Ah I was about to call you a massive lier but I'm guessing your talking about near the end of ride? Because it was the girlfriends 18th and i had to buzz away early :(

Liar, you were with Grange, Simps, Phil and I most of the day...

Damn - i'm feeling the burn, Lucas.

If that's the case, you were probably with me for part of it too, 'cos once I'd finished getting in Kenny Belaey's way all the time I lurked with Granger...

I *think* that was near the end of the day? We lost Jon somehow and didn't find him until a shindig in Bristol several months later :lol: