Joey Vajda Clips 3

joey vajda

finally could get rid of a lot, of clips i havent used. Got some clips just filmed when i was in TP the other day baskin in the sun hahah, was impressing a couple people session them picnic tables but thought you guys would get bored of 7 minutes of tabletops hahaa, so i only threw in like 20 seconds.. prolly still to much!

But hope you guys like !!

comments will be apreciated!

Sweet.

Only thing i didnt like was the last few clips.

Why did the music just stop?

And why did you cut a clip out that you faild the sidehop on then add liek you riding off? :lol:

(Don't meen to sound harsh)

lol couldnt get that onee sum rreason, so i just cut it gay haha, plus was just a clips vid but thanks for that ha! finally had my sidehop today , ontrack on gettin my full vid bigger then ever for me baha!

Nice one man, enjoyed watching it.

thanks a lot man

Calling TF Editors

just a question, not sure if anyone will answer it, but what sorta edit do you think suits my riding? like a more aggressive edit, like lots of cuts in it , like sum of this one, and like an aggressive song? of is my riding not that aggressive and maybe suits a lighter song next time and maybe a smoother edit? just want some opinions on it would be quite helpful!