Birmingham Riders?

loonytoon

well let say 11 as you say that's the normal at new street gap which i shall give you a call when im near new street i know all of the are around the station just not heard that before.

so

11 am

newstreet gap

sunday 19th

joshlyd1

do you want pop a thread up in the meets then as you are the only one in members lol

cool that's good that you know all the spots

helmet needed? because i havent got one :$ but i suposse im not going do be doing much at all really so what do you lot think

it is a good idea really as its better if you do fall off to smack your head against the floor with a lid on, any idea what size you are ?

please take at look at my inbred biike i dont really like it and i dont think its great for trials but i may be getting a onnza rip/pro/bird sooo.....

http://www.facebook.com/Pricey1994 i have 2 pics of it one of bike side and one top side view, tell me what you think of it

LOONYTOOOON

@ josh :change meet from saturday to sunday 19th, on the rides page i would have done it but im not member yet :(

Edited by iLikeTheBikez

Yeah, nxt wednesday. Can't do this coming one.

i can probz do next wednesday 2

i might be able to come next wednesday too, in Bham right?

i might be able to come next wednesday too, in Bham right?

lots of qoutes

please take at look at my inbred biike i dont really like it and i dont think its great for trials but i may be getting a onnza rip/pro/bird sooo.....

http://www.facebook.com/Pricey1994 i have 2 pics of it one of bike side and one top side view, tell me what you think of it

@ josh :change meet from saturday to sunday 19th, on the rides page i would have done it but im not member yet :(

that bike looks pretty cool what is it?

dont worry mate im only getting a standard onza t bird which is arriving Wednesday :unsure:

to loonytoon, can u please leave me ur phone number either here or on my facebook so i can calu if needed

no problems dude its 07944500662, if anyone else want my number feel free to save it.

Legendddddddddd. I'm from bearwood, closeness! :P

I can ride on daytimes during the week and ALL day on wednesday. :)

just down the road from me then, im just near the amber tavern an floors to go.

well Wednesday is normally my day off work and i finish at 2 on a Thursday so can do Thursday afternoons and i would be up for evening rides after work to if anyone is about just drop me a text in the day time.

This wednesday, cornwall, for a week.

i can probably do this Wednesday mate when my bike turns up so i will be out on it tinkering an setting everything how i like.

drop me a text an we can sort something out, where about's are you?

can some one please explain where new street gap is? i know the area of new street quite well but i have never heard that before

cheers

ben

Haha, wooo. Like 5 mins ride from my house :P

this could work out well :D

about 3 for me as its all down hill :P

yea it could do mate, just drop me a text when ever your popping out for a ride with a couple of hours notice an i shall see what i can do.

would be cool to have a local riding buddy

about 3 for me as its all down hill :P

yea it could do mate, just drop me a text when ever your popping out for a ride with a couple of hours notice an i shall see what i can do.

would be cool to have a local riding buddy

i thought we were meeting at new street station not new st gap

i thought we were meeting at new street station not new st gap

i shall meet you at new street station just before 11 an then ride round to new street gap as its only 2 minute ride if that just behind the station into town.