British National Trial Cup 2009

BikeTrial Federation

Because of the high number of pre-entries in the blue route intermediate class, we have decided, for this event and as a trial for the future, to split the class.

The intermediate class will still ride the blue route, but the results at the event will be separated into two age categories: Age 16 and under, and age 17 and over.

(The overall results for the whole of the intermediate class will be used when calculating points for the series year end.)

It was another great event.

I think it was the correct thing to stiffen up the sections and also tighten up on the obseverving.

A brave decision by the organisers but the correct one.

Thanks to all the organisers. See you at Shipley.

Yes i would like to see the sections at that level at all the next national rounds.

The observing was better in some sections.

Thanks for a great trial

Edited by crispyboy

It was another great event.

I think it was the correct thing to stiffen up the sections and also tighten up on the obseverving.

A brave decision by the organisers but the correct one.

Thanks to all the organisers. See you at Shipley.

i agree with robin , the sections were stiff but i didnt think they were dangerous , if it had been dry they would have been much easier to get through , the observing was much better and needs to be of a high level at these sort of competitons , i really enjoyed the day , many thanks to the organisers for all their hard work all weekend , great trial.

james.