British National Trial Cup 2009

BikeTrial Federation

Whilst the organisers and helpers have done their utmost to find a new venue in the south of the country for this round (and have a couple lined up for next year), the final decision, to retain the quality of our venues, is to use the old favourite of Brimham. I think these pictures say it all ... photos of our last event there

Entry forms will be in the post to everyone on our mailing list tomorrow but can be downloaded HERE

On-line payment and entry are available from HERE

Hope to see you all there!

Whilst the organisers and helpers have done their utmost to find a new venue in the south of the country for this round (and have a couple lined up for next year), the final decision, to retain the quality of our venues, is to use the old favourite of Brimham. I think these pictures say it all ... photos of our last event there

Entry forms will be in the post to everyone on our mailing list tomorrow but can be downloaded HERE

On-line payment and entry are available from HERE

Hope to see you all there!

Entries are now coming in for ... time to be sending your's off!

(Y)

I've been asked to post on here the offer of a free lift to Brimham from the Buxton / Stockport area for either 2 riders, or a rider and an observer.

If you want to come and need transport, give George a call on 01298 73845.

Edited by Barbara

Wedding on a Sunday?? Unusual!

Well the wedding is on a saturday and my mum has decided to stay the night in a hotel after the wedding , and we have to do something as a family on sunday which is a micky, and we could not make it in time for the comp (N):(

Edited by Rob.

Stayin just south of leeds saturday night, see you all there but i am properly shitting myself about doing an actual comp

Don't worry - we provide toilets.......................

The sections I set are not designed to be used as a laxative. Choose a route you feel comfortable with and have an enjoyable day, no one expects new riders to push themselves to hard, its about having fun and meeting up with like minded people.

Fred.

Stayin just south of leeds saturday night, see you all there but i am properly shitting myself about doing an actual comp

Don't worry - we provide toilets.......................

The sections I set are not designed to be used as a laxative. Choose a route you feel comfortable with and have an enjoyable day, no one expects new riders to push themselves to hard, its about having fun and meeting up with like minded people.

Fred.

i was pretty worried on the lead-up to my first comp, but when you get there it's a pretty chilled atmos, sure there are a few sponsored riders which will take it very seriously, but most are there purely for fun and a good challenge :) good luck to everone (Y)

Edited by Nickkkkk