Danny Butlers New Atomz

the organiser

This forum is full of people who dont have a clue man dont worrie. However nice bike these sub 9kg bikes seem to be popping out all over the place, i want to see some massive taps.

best place for the massive taps mate may be in riding pics and vids not bike pics just a thought :P cheers for the comments on the bike though guys i rode it last night for a little bit after work and it was awesome and felt so responsive easily the best bike i have ever rode in my over a decades worth of riding career. (Y)

These forks were made around 5 years ago by me and Mr Coust we made 6 sets and had 3 each, danny has used them on all of his bikes and now him and Ashley both have them fitted to there training bikes and these one are the light set weighting 825g on Dans race bike.

may thanks Phil for the work top guy and knows his shit............cany wait to try some of the new bits your working on.

Ashes set

Making those forks….wow……..I would love to hear more about that.

Saw this bike in action the other night, probably the lightest stock I've ever picked up, yet the spec seems so rideable, most bikes this light are let down by something but these even has a front disc and a King rear hub. The work that's gone into it is really high quality. A proper example of removing what you can remove and leaving what is needed!

Got to see Dave do the Hokey Cokey aswell! (Couldn't remember what order everything went on though!) :lol: