Steven Vanheste, Summerplay

Mr.trial_dude

Made this in a quicky, had some clips over, and filmed a bit on a training in my garden.

Don't expect anything superior..

and for the inch counters, the 9 europallet stack + 2 cm added measures 1.37 m..

hope you'll enjoy, and comments are welcome.

vimeo link

ps, how do you embed a vimeo link here?

edit trialstube !

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by Mr.trial_dude

I was about to post something like "make a new vid, lazy b*****d!" to answer your post in the fav rider topics :giggle:

will edit later, now downloading the vid

edit: yeah steven, pretty good

it's hard to know if you hit your front wheel on those taps/pedal hops but shit me they're huuuge (half pedal stroke run up :sick: )

as usual you're killing all the big moves like it's nothing hard (last side hop to rear...looks like a comas effortless side hop...)

I think those obstacles are actually too easy for you...try something more technical and less tgs maybe...

see you at knokke if you re there

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

I was about to post something like "make a new vid, lazy b*****d!" to answer your post in the fav rider topics :giggle:

will edit later, now downloading the vid

edit: yeah steven, pretty good

it's hard to know if you hit your front wheel on those taps/pedal hops but shit me they're huuuge (half pedal stroke run up :sick: )

as usual you're killing all the big moves like it's nothing hard (last side hop to rear...looks like a comas effortless side hop...)

I think those obstacles are actually too easy for you...try something more technical and less tgs maybe...

see you at knokke if you re there

hmm, it was just a little ride in my garden lik I said though: )

yeah, everything was kinda easy, I'll keep that in mind for the next video, wich shouldn't take long before it comes out: )

and, everything is pedal-up, no tap .

thanks anyway !

Hi steven. Classic Steven video. In the trials garden doing monster moves.

what you were saying about coming over would be wicked. you can stay and stuff. Show you some pretty good spots around.

Could make a road trip of it. Get yoric, PC and chimpanzy over.

Speak to you FB later.

Hi steven. Classic Steven video. In the trials garden doing monster moves.

what you were saying about coming over would be wicked. you can stay and stuff. Show you some pretty good spots around. yeah you will show to this young pure boy how to do some naughty trials on top of some hot chicks

Could make a road trip of it. Get yoric, PC and chimpanzy over. I love you so much :)

Speak to you FB later.

specially for you mate. trialstube on first post.

keep the commenst coming: )

ok just watched this...totally worth the wait! That was amazing! I loved the vids of you on the Ozonys, but your riding abilities since those to now have improved a rediculous amount! A kind of Dani Comas style aswell! Made my day (Y):D