Any Riders About? I'm New To The Area!

eMAyaRKay

Howdy everyone.

Well the deal is I moved to London nearly a year ago now and basically haven't ridden since then, I got the bug again, got my bike working and I want to start up on the trials scene once more!

I live in Crystal Palace and wandered if there was anyone that rides around here? I also work in Clapham so anywhere around there is a possibility too. I know there are always massive rides in the city but I'm looking for just some local riders really to start off with just to get back into things. Age, ability etc is all irrelevant to me, just up for having some fun on my bike again!!

Any takers?

Mark.

I'M IN PENGE! OMGOMGOMG another rider! They're rare around here as you can tell.

I work full time and have every thursday off, and every other weekend off (this weekend coming is my weekend off)

Lemme know when you're about.

Hahaha!! You sound as bout excited as your avatar looks!

I'm full time too - Tuesday is my usual day off and Sunday too [i work Saturday :(] But sometimes evenings whilst it's still light? Your actually just down the road from me then, I live opposite the park, crystal palace park road! Any good spots around here then? I'm poss available Sunday if you fancy it?

I live in Brockley so central london is my local spot really, but you could always catch a train. I haven't found much exciting on my doorstep so i usually take the short trip into the river and go from there.

Yeah I know it's really easy to get into the center but I was just looking for some local riders and spots whilst I was starting out again if you like. I'm sure I'll be joining the big rides soon enough!

I am talking about local rides. Central London is local to me - i'm not talking about group rides. I've only lived in London a little while and i just go out on my own as i don't know anyone yet so i was thinking of a small ride - just in the centre. Surely you're only like a 10/15 min train ride away. What i meant was on my door step the riding is a little limited so i take the very short journey in for some guranteed good riding. I haven't yet been on a big London ride!

Hahaha!! You sound as bout excited as your avatar looks!

I'm full time too - Tuesday is my usual day off and Sunday too [i work Saturday :(] But sometimes evenings whilst it's still light? Your actually just down the road from me then, I live opposite the park, crystal palace park road! Any good spots around here then? I'm poss available Sunday if you fancy it?

Haha that's not excitement, that's joe rothwell getting bummed.

Sundays are good, i've heard my shops gonna be closing sundays again which will be good.

What time are you about in the evenings? I think the best bet would be west wickham and bromley for riding... How 'good' are you?

I'm around this evening if you wanna ride... But i'm aching like a motherbitch so i won't be on top form!

Gimme a text on the number i gave earlier and we'll bash some walls. :D