Mission Advice

kick-this

Hi everyone...

Right here goes, I'v got back into trials after buying a mission prodigy ( the one with the stupidly big headset ) for 15 quid off a mate it came with brand new forks, maggies which were in bits, and dmr v12 pedals.

The problem is the frame is mint apart from a snapped chain stray so it wont last forever but its wayyy too short for me being 6'3" right getting to the point...

Is there a longer frame out there that I can pretty much swap all the parts from my mission then upgrade the other parts when i have the cash

tarrrr, Dave (Y) (Y)

Hi everyone...

Right here goes, I'v got back into trials after buying a mission prodigy ( the one with the stupidly big headset ) for 15 quid off a mate it came with brand new forks, maggies which were in bits, and dmr v12 pedals.

The problem is the frame is mint apart from a snapped chain stray so it wont last forever but its wayyy too short for me being 6'3" right getting to the point...

Is there a longer frame out there that I can pretty much swap all the parts from my mission then upgrade the other parts when i have the cash

tarrrr, Dave (Y)(Y)

Yes there are longer frames out there. Look on Tartybikes. And I'm pretty sure most things can just be transfered over, wheels, cranks, BB, forks etc etc. Chain might need to be longer though since it's gonna be on a longer bike but probably only a link or 2 more.

And please can you reduce the size of the font in your sig? It's rather biiiiiiig....... and slightly annoying.

EDIT: Ever considered riding stock? 6 foot 3 on a mod seems pretty cramped.

Edited by weirdoku

Yes there are longer frames out there. Look on Tartybikes. And I'm pretty sure most things can just be transfered over, wheels, cranks, BB, forks etc etc. Chain might need to be longer though since it's gonna be on a longer bike but probably only a link or 2 more.

And please can you reduce the size of the font in your sig? It's rather biiiiiiig....... and slightly annoying.

Mate you are talking out of your arse...

most of those parts wont go over, the wheels have 14mm axles so they wont fit into any other trials frames and the forks / headset are 1 1/5 so it wont fit... not sure but the stem wont fit either? so all that you can really get from it are the bb, cranks, tyres, bars, brakes ams grips?