Riders In Newcastle

~Samsam~

Starting Uni there on the 18th of Sept (Y)

So I'm looking for some people in the area to get to know who ride trials and can show me around.

Will be getting a trials bike soon after I start there too, delving deep into my student loan to fund it, so lets hope I can get a job :unsure:

Anyone around?

Starting Uni there on the 18th of Sept (Y)

So I'm looking for some people in the area to get to know who ride trials and can show me around.

Will be getting a trials bike soon after I start there too, delving deep into my student loan to fund it, so lets hope I can get a job :unsure:

Anyone around?

yeah mate thers a fair few tha ride in and around newcastle! just been a ride today. and yeah as soon as you move up just get ur self out ur more than welcome

• 1 month later...
Ok thanks, nice one (Y)

I'll repost on this topic, or make a new one if this has gone, when I get into Newcastle

Could do with names of good clubs/pubs too :o

There's loads of boozers scattered all over mate so you will never be short of somewhere to have a drink. You will probably have fun just going out and exploring the city. As said above though anywhere in/around the gate, City Vaults in the Bigg Market, a few along from the train station like Union Rooms, revolution to name a couple and there's always the Quayside but unfortunately that can be one of the more expensive areas. There's plenty more that i'm sure you'll come across at some point.

Around The Gate is always good on match days, but i guess that's probably only if you like the footie?! However, even if you don't there's normally entertainment in Bar Beyond in form of naked girls dancing?! ;)