Powder Coated Zoo Pitbull!

Mike Beck

shit the bed that looks mint!

fancy powder coating my coust v1 white then sending it back to me? :P

i can get anything powder coated get you frames to me boys im sure we can work a deal out

raw beed blast looks mega with some clear lacuer on top and i can get anything powder coated pretty much any colour

and for my job im a tig welder so if any 1 wants frames welding up i do that to just ask mikey i made a sweet job on his 07 zoo looks better than the factory welding

i can pretty much do anything at work lol

Tris has a nice looking bike for once :). How much do you charge for painting the bike?

nothing did it all for free for him lmao he ows me big time if any 1 wants theres doin i want some old zoo bars lol

i can get anything powder coated get you frames to me boys im sure we can work a deal out

raw beed blast looks mega with some clear lacuer on top and i can get anything powder coated pretty much any colour

and for my job im a tig welder so if any 1 wants frames welding up i do that to just ask mikey i made a sweet job on his 07 zoo looks better than the factory welding

i can pretty much do anything at work lol

nothing did it all for free for him lmao he ows me big time if any 1 wants theres doin i want some old zoo bars lol

how much for the blasting and powdercoating?

oh, and have you got access to heat-treating?