London Night Ride

Skoze

thats cool i hope to meet you all soon. do'es joe hodge ride unicycle 's like to meet more guys on uni's

thanks [blue76]

Yeah - he's not bad ;)

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Awesome!

We need at least one video camera and one stills :P

I would volunteer if mine wasn't still in Worthing!

So, just to re-cap, 7pm at the sloped walls opposite Shell, anyone who's gonna be later pm me and i'll give you my number (Y)

Sweet, i've pm'd you fella. I'l bring me camera, dunno how many shot's i'l get as haven't ridden properly in ages so keen to get on it, but i'l get some for sure.

See you all tomorrow init.

Sweet, i've pm'd you fella. I'l bring me camera, dunno how many shot's i'l get as haven't ridden properly in ages so keen to get on it, but i'l get some for sure.

See you all tomorrow init.

Init lol..

I'll have a play with your camera if you bring it. I don't plan on riding too much as I'm slightly ill lol.

That was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Top marks go to Tom and his 18 stitches, was good to see everyone else and meet some new faces! Gotta do that again... And damn, the pure awesome of Joe's 660 is gonna hurt my bank, mine definitely needs a diet!

Cheers boys!

Was a good ride, definatley gonna make the effort and start getting out a bit more, maybe i'l even stick to my word and get some photos, who knows. Still horrifically tempted to spend lots of money i haven't got on something wth 24" wheels....

Still horrifically tempted to spend lots of money i haven't got on something wth 24" wheels....

Do it!

hobo you missed bristol, i was there with tris....he will kill you for not making it

I know man :(

We were intending to go, got back to Tom's at about half 3 and were gonna get home at about 8, didnt end up waking up til about 1 so it all went out of the window :(