Onza Ice

hdmackay

looks alrite, grind, proper riser bars, diff bar and stem and forks. then be mint.

Anodised rims own grinds anyday!

Old stlye ZOO! bars are possibly the sexiest bars EVER made so I shall not be changing them! :P

Stem is a cheapy one but I like it because it's high so it goes with the bb rise. And also I need a high rise stem because I have low rise bars.

Yeah. Would like new forks but can't be bothered spending the money on them yet. I'll ride these to the death!

Change the forks n that will be the nuts!

Yeah. ^^

Cheers

Anodised rims own grinds anyday!

Old stlye ZOO! bars are possibly the sexiest bars EVER made so I shall not be changing them! :P

Stem is a cheapy one but I like it because it's high so it goes with the bb rise. And also I need a high rise stem because I have low rise bars.

Yeah. Would like new forks but can't be bothered spending the money on them yet. I'll ride these to the death!

Yeah. ^^

Cheers

Hunter the bike is Sexy mann! But.. I can guarantee you those forks will outlast everything else on the bike! :lol: They are pretty indestructible forks!

Not bad man, looks nice and rides really nice. Will be perfect if your front vee's good and you get that urban front wheel ;) If you do crack those forks I'll be surprised :L

My back wheel in the last pic :D

Kieran

Edited by Kieran

just looked again, is the stem the same geo as a t-master stem?

Sure is

Hunter the bike is Sexy mann! But.. I can guarantee you those forks will outlast everything else on the bike! :lol: They are pretty indestructible forks!

Cheers Ross.

Yeah. That's why i'm keeping them. I like down to fronts so I need forks that are strong! :)

Not bad man, looks nice and rides really nice. Will be perfect if your front vee's good and you get that urban front wheel ;) If you do crack those forks I'll be surprised :L

My back wheel in the last pic :D

Kieran

Cheers Kieran. Yeah. Front vee should be mint. And yeah. If money provides shall be an anodised black front wheel too. :)

Yeah. me too. Hope I don't! :L

But yours arn't the old style :- the original Zoo! bars from 2004 had a different logo (the writting was hollowed if you get me?), they were the high-rise ones. Yours are the same low-rise design that Dengs been making for the last couple of years...

And you have to upgrade those forks, not only are they heavy as fook, but they'll be f*cking up the geo of your bike - they are are just too long.

nice to see another ice out on the streets of england!! :P

looks sweet buddy!

mine rides amazing, hope the same for you!

Scotland. ;):giggle:

But yours arn't the old style :- the original Zoo! bars from 2004 had a different logo (the writting was hollowed if you get me?), they were the high-rise ones. Yours are the same low-rise design that Dengs been making for the last couple of years...

And you have to upgrade those forks, not only are they heavy as fook, but they'll be f*cking up the geo of your bike - they are are just too long.

Yeah they are. Everyone calls these the old style. And the new style are the ones that were really really low rise.

And yeah. Haha. Tarty measured the bike as being 1020 but with these forks it's 1030-1040 depending on where the wheel is on the dropouts. :lol:

Looks amazing rides amazing! yeah im jeilous.

haha. Cheers for the comments.

Edited by hdmackay