Front Brake Or Not?

vongar_kuu

Currently riding a stock Commencal Max (street based) and eventually going to upgrade to a p66.

My question is this....

Been riding for a while without a front brake (did have a pair of avid 5 vee's but they snapped) so i just took it off and never looked back since. Basically, been doing a lot of trialsy stuff (compared to my usual hard hitting heavy landing big jumping stuff) and i'm just wondering if i'd benefit by getting myself a new front brake? A few of the sidehops that ive been nailing are really clean but when i try the really big stuff i just lose control of the bike and im not sure if its my lack of control or my lack of front braking power.

Thoughts thanks

Well my only concern regarding streety trials is that i have a very small bike and streetrials can be an absolute tw@ because of how cramped it actually is. Don't get me wrong, i absolutly love my bike and i'm not interested in getting a new frame (other than the p66 @ xmas which offers a minimal difference in terms of dimensions) and it is designed for a lot of whippy, high, hard jumpy things. But i do understand that it wont hurt to get a new front brake which i have ordered.