Read the guidelines -I Need Votes

RossTrials

You won't get votes asking for them, you need to do decent posts to get votes. If you want something comment on their profile or add them on msn. :)

I don't even know how to vote for people it's confusing lol write back soon. Thanks Jordan

You nedd to be a full member to vote for people. :)

You won't get votes asking for them, you need to do decent posts to get votes. If you want something comment on their profile or add them on msn. :)

You nedd to be a full member to vote for people. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yup yup :rolleyes: .. so instead of making new threads asking for votes, try having a really good or smart answers in your posts (in existing threads) .... B)

TIP: Keep the English perfect

check your comments on your profile for my details. And before anyone mentions it i know there is no buying or selling in new members chat, but the guy needs a bike and i need rid of this soon so get in touch matey, i have good transaction feedback

that doesnt matter your still trying to sell.. idiot.

the guy is trying to get in touch with me i merely left him my mobile number and if he wants to phone me that is up to him, my feedback is 100% im not gona rip the lad off. i fully understand that there are rules for a reason but if the guy wants to ride trials he needs a bike, and to be honest whats the point in calling me an idiot mate