New Bike Thread

tkD

Okay. Don't mean to be a little bitch, but how many threads I've seen on here on the first page asking "What bike should I get?" Can we not keep them in one place? I thought the search was there for a reason? There is about 3 threads on the first page, please can we keep it to one thread rather than new ones popping up every ten minutes. You never know if one of those previous threads, your question might have been answered :) Rage over.

Okay. Don't mean to be a little bitch, but how many threads I've seen on here on the first page asking "What bike should I get?" Can we not keep them in one place? I thought the search was there for a reason? There is about 3 threads on the first page, please can we keep it to one thread rather than new ones popping up every ten minutes. You never know if one of those previous threads, your question might have been answered :) Rage over.

+1 I agree to be honist but then when your a new member you don't know where to look to find out and there won't be as many topics in the NMC.

But you are right there are to many of them, I don't think people use the serch enough.

+1 I agree to be honist but then when your a new member you don't know where to look to find out and there won't be as many topics in the NMC.

But you are right there are to many of them, I don't think people use the serch enough.

Yeah seems that way, but always check =/

Searching usually comes up with far too many results to check them all though. Anyway then, seeing as my topic is now moot :P is there anything I should do when I pick up my new bike on sunday. It's not actually new, I got it second hand off ebay. I dunno if it's all the standard original bike buuut this is what it is, mission prodigy bike.

Is there any recurring problems for this make, and also is there something necessary to change on it either? It has no front brake, but that's easily sorted...disc brake I assume-suggestions again?

Help appreciated :)

Searching usually comes up with far too many results to check them all though. Anyway then, seeing as my topic is now moot :P is there anything I should do when I pick up my new bike on sunday. It's not actually new, I got it second hand off ebay. I dunno if it's all the standard original bike buuut this is what it is, mission prodigy bike.

Is there any recurring problems for this make, and also is there something necessary to change on it either? It has no front brake, but that's easily sorted...disc brake I assume-suggestions again?

Help appreciated :)

Most people are fans of Avid BB7's? or BB5's? So I wouldn't actually know, but I'm sure if you asked people would let you know mate, I'm really not one for disk brakes :P