Small Video

seems as though your doing everything right, keep practising mate you will be a good rider, better than me! even though this isn't a hard accomplishment

hey i saw your riding a onza blade. how does it ride ? im hoping to get one soon.

oh and ye your doin good keep up the work and you should join some comps soon.

hey i saw your riding a onza blade. how does it ride ? im hoping to get one soon.

1. That was a cool little vid hope you got a good grade for it. I can clearly see you've got a good level of skill. Might I enquire as to how long you've been riding?

2.Yes the Onza Blade is alright I've got one at the moment, but to be honset I wish I had waited and bought something a bit better. Just because the build qaulity on the Blade isnt that great and as I havent been riding too long I can be a bit rough on it.

1. That was a cool little vid hope you got a good grade for it. I can clearly see you've got a good level of skill. Might I enquire as to how long you've been riding?

2.Yes the Onza Blade is alright I've got one at the moment, but to be honset I wish I had waited and bought something a bit better. Just because the build qaulity on the Blade isnt that great and as I havent been riding too long I can be a bit rough on it.

i have now been riding 1 and a half years now. :)