Opinion On First Trials Bike

I asked the same question a few days ago and got no reply. But I think I know what to look for...

What do you prefer? Mod bike or stock bike? (Do some research on the looks of each bike, they also work differently.)

I heard that ONZA sells good bikes for beginners, but I could be wrong. :)

My preference would be a Stock bike with a seat so I don't hurt my tenders. :)

I asked the same question a few days ago and got no reply. But I think I know what to look for...

What do you prefer? Mod bike or stock bike? (Do some research on the looks of each bike, they also work differently.)

i di ride the onza t-bird and it rode well but it was too heavy and every one i know is saying the same that onza is the best starter bike i prefer mod becacause its a lighter ride and stock are normaly heavy

How many times do i have to tell you louis 2010 ONZA wait and see

Heavy bikes are good to start on this means you build muscle ( which you lack of ) and get the right technique early on so when you progress and get a lighter bike you will become bigger and better you need to do this for you because i have seen you and know how you ride

A seat might do more damnage than good.

i di ride the onza t-bird and it rode well but it was too heavy and every one i know is saying the same that onza is the best starter bike i prefer mod becacause its a lighter ride and stock are normaly heavy

Not necessarily. My mod weighed 14 kgs odd. My stock is about 10kg.

All depends on the spec.

The way i've done it is save up for a nice bike that you know is nice but other people don't and buy that, because then you will get a really nice bike but because it hasn't got flashy pink rims or that then there will be a less chance of someone stealing it.

I would suggest an onza of some sort but check the weight because weight is a killer. I would suggest getting an onza T-pro or an onza pro there isn't much difference really, the only differences that they have is that the onza T-pro has a longer wheelbase[length of frame basically]and the onza pro has onza dual pull cable disc brakes which personally, i haven't tried myself. There are other bikes in the range like the Onza Blade or the Onza Comp but they are very expensive and for that money i would look for another make of bike, like Echo or Koxx

You can easily check the specs on either the Onza website or Tarty bikes.

P.S. I would have given you links to these but i haven't quite figured out how to post links yet. Sorry for that.

Hope this helps.

The way i've done it is save up for a nice bike that you know is nice but other people don't and buy that, because then you will get a really nice bike but because it hasn't got flashy pink rims or that then there will be a less chance of someone stealing it.

I would suggest an onza of some sort but check the weight because weight is a killer. I would suggest getting an onza T-pro or an onza pro there isn't much difference really, the only differences that they have is that the onza T-pro has a longer wheelbase[length of frame basically]and the onza pro has onza dual pull cable disc brakes which personally, i haven't tried myself. There are other bikes in the range like the Onza Blade or the Onza Comp but they are very expensive and for that money i would look for another make of bike, like Echo or Koxx

You can easily check the specs on either the Onza website or Tarty bikes.

P.S. I would have given you links to these but i haven't quite figured out how to post links yet. Sorry for that.

Hope this helps.

ye thanks i was thinking on getting a heavy bike to start off like josh said so i could build my muscles again. i was going to get the blade and upgrade it but im not going to leave it out the shops or any thing like that i think ill get the blade and go for the blue afect ill get blue nipples blue hubs, new grips, stem, rims,bars, crank arms might get trial tech for that and then ill get a new frame over time ill get pedals to but ye im going to basicly build it up.

P.S all you need to do is put in the website like this and it should link it www.tartybikes.co.uk www.onza.com www.selectbikes.co.uk etc.

thanks for your advise. :)

ye thanks i was thinking on getting a heavy bike to start off like josh said so i could build my muscles again. i was going to get the blade and upgrade it but im not going to leave it out the shops or any thing like that i think ill get the blade and go for the blue afect ill get blue nipples blue hubs, new grips, stem, rims,bars, crank arms might get trial tech for that and then ill get a new frame over time ill get pedals to but ye im going to basicly build it up.

P.S all you need to do is put in the website like this and it should link it www.tartybikes.co.uk www.onza.com www.selectbikes.co.uk etc.

thanks for your advise. :)

my links didnt work oh i only mean blue for the parts ive labled blue next to. what other good websites are there ?