West Wales Bike Trial Barn!

sean1993

If your interested why not join the facebook group "West Wales Bike Trials" or email me ( Nick ) either at wwbt@btinternet.com or here on the forum. I'll email you directions and forms. The address isn't there because I can't have people just turning up. You must book in with me because there is limited space ( 10 riders per session ) and I don't want to turn people away.

Seans right, this place is excellent, had a fab ride there yesterday, Seans improving loads every time he goes there.

The set up is really good, the modular sections are a great idea as you can tailor it to suit your ability and build from there, making progression extremely rapid.

The fact that it NEVER rains in the barn means that people training here for comps are getting a big advantage over those that rely on good weather to train.

Good atmosphere and the chance to learn from seriously good riders is also a massive plus.

It's not far from the train station and really easy to get to once you know where it is, which is not a problem as Nick often picks people up from the train station anyway.

This Winter will be alot more fun for you guys if you get off your asses and find your way there, it's well worth it.

Contact Idlehans on here or join the west wales bike trials group on face book to get a session.

Remember it's ALWAYS sunny in the barn...........

any pictures ?

Hi crispyboy,there's video on the vid section of the forum and i'll put some more pics up this morning. Look for West Wales Bike Trials video no.1 and no.2. I'm actually editing no.2 because I got a bit carried away and it's 9 mins long. Anyway, the vids give a good impression West Wales Bike Trials so have a look.

Cheers

Nick (idlehans)