Foamy

RossTrials

Dip a spoke in some water then push it into the grip, once its all the way to the other side you can twist them and pull them off, its easy enough once you get the hang of it, dont use wd40, it will make your grips spin when you put them back on, use a bit of water to put them back on and leave it to dry.

you dont have to do any of this crap the harder you squeez a grip to pull it off the more it sticks itself to the bar just get your finger tips behind the grip and it just pulls off, easy

adam your the only person in the world who can acctually do that, i was trying to figure it out for ages, then u just walked up and put 2 fingers on it and slid it off, i dunno how u do it lmao.

you dont have to do any of this crap the harder you squeez a grip to pull it off the more it sticks itself to the bar just get your finger tips behind the grip and it just pulls off, easy

I dissagree

adam your the only person in the world who can acctually do that, i was trying to figure it out for ages, then u just walked up and put 2 fingers on it and slid it off, i dunno how u do it lmao.

That's how i do it, works every time.

Stand the bike upright, stick your knee on the side of the headtube, and use the ends of your fingers on each hand to pull the grip off from the inner edge, as you pull it expands the grip and it slides off no trouble at all.