I Feel.... Different?

Mikey-uk

So after a 2-3 week break due to a burst cross over I finally fix it and.... I feel different; I can do NOTHING on the rear wheel, infact I cant hardly get there - even doing the endo to rear wheel trick I find it hard to maintain it and even fail to controll the endo aswell.

I can no longer do 180 endo pivots to 180 hop out but.... On the plus side I can wheelie for ALOT longer and can jump onto higher obsticles when resting my front wheel on them.

Whats up? It might be due to over tiredness? Didn't think it would really affect it that much, no chance of early nights as its 10:30 now and I have stuff to do plus parties on the weekend. I will try get more sleep next week but would still like some feedback from you guys.

Thanks~

It depends on the level of the rider really. Usually if rider has ridden for quite a long time, he as almost has no trouble getting back on track. Of course that requires time, but it's easier for him. Nothing much else to say, all you need is to get your body used to trials "movement" again and you should be raiding ok soon.

Cheers and good luck.

Edited by MiuSliS