Mod Forks

Luke.P

Hello there, I am having a problem with my mod forks as one of the 4 bolt magura mounts has threaded. Can you suggest what to do ? I have been thinking about just buying brand new forks, Just wonderd if there is anything else you can do?

Thanks

Luke

Just post them to Tartybikes to get them done, or buy your own kit off ebay.

I sent my frame to Tarty to get the mounts helicoiled, they done a great job.

I will definatly look into that, heard alot of great things about TartyBikes if i ever need anything i will definatly be ordering from there.

Thanks for you help

Luke

I already have odd bodged them, With tie wraps and a lace seems to be holding ok for sidehops but that is about it :| and they are monty forks. I was thinking of buying the ZOO python forks off TartyBikes.

Cheers

Luke

What monty ones are they?

I have zoo! forks atm.

What monty ones are they?

I have zoo! forks atm.

Aint gotta clue all i know is there monty, they dont have disc mount. The ZOO! forks good then...? And just a little stupid question here..but when you buy brand new forks, you no the top cap with the bolt, well iv looked at pictures on tarty and there is just a hole nothing to screw into? so how would you go about fitting them?

Cheers

Luke

I will definatly look into that, heard alot of great things about TartyBikes if i ever need anything i will definatly be ordering from there.

Thanks for you help

Luke

Yes, I mean it's only like £15 for 4 bolts and £5 for one bolt so its not over expensive, I got all mine done so that it won't happen to any of the others.

Just take everything off your bike and post it, shouldn't be more than £8 postage.