Christmas!

JackZOO!

Hey, Im New to the Forum. ^_^

I was just woundering if anybody got any bike bits for christmas becuase I did! I got a new hs33 in white, and a new tensile 96 click freewheel to go with it. I also got some trialtech pedals but they where in the wrong colour.

Happy New Year!

Edited by JackZOO!

I had the excuse of Christmas........... and used it to buy myself a rear Chris King ISO in black with a stainless steel freebody (thank god because the alloy free body is shockingly disappointing)! Thanks Santa

Edited by japslap

I had the excuse of Christmas........... and used it to buy myself a rear Chris King ISO in black with a stainless steel freebody (thank god because the alloy free body is shockingly disappointing)! Thanks Santa

Nothing wrong with alloy driveshell.

I got grips and a rim.

Nothing wrong with alloy driveshell.

Well nothing wrong if your using it for cross country I suppose, I had one on my last king here's a pic, check out the middle spine on the drive shell, hardly noticeable but there's a hair line crack in it ( :( ), that was after a months riding and after every ride when I was checking the pre-load for the bearings I would check the lock nut was the correct torque. I'm using Stainless steel axle and drive shell all the way from now on, but each to there own was just saying it seems worth the investment to me, but in saying that kings' warranty came through, and after sending this pic off they told me to send it back and replaced with a stainless steel one in the end, so big up Chris (just don't tell him it was used for trials)

post-24846-1262782313_thumb.jpg

Edited by japslap

Well nothing wrong if your using it for cross country I suppose, I had one on my last king here's a pic, check out the middle spine on the drive shell, hardly noticeable but there's a hair line crack in it ( :( ), that was after a months riding and after every ride when I was checking the pre-load for the bearings I would check the lock nut was the correct torque. I'm using Stainless steel axle and drive shell all the way from now on, but each to there own was just saying it seems worth the investment to me, but in saying that kings' warranty came through, and after sending this pic off they told me to send it back and replaced with a stainless steel one in the end, so big up Chris (just don't tell him it was used for trials)

I've bin ridin mine for years, no problems at all.

I got,

Try-All Rage Bars, v!z forged stem, trialtech foam grips, v!z HS33 pads, 8ml allen ke and a new maggie lever.

I bought all that stuff with Christmas money.

On Christmas day I got,

£220, 3 pairs of boxers, 2 pairs of pyjamas, deoderant and loads more.

You still wear pyjamas?

Hey, Im New to the Forum. ^_^

I was just woundering if anybody got any bike bits for christmas becuase I did! I got a new hs33 in white, and a new tensile 96 click freewheel to go with it. I also got some trialtech pedals but they where in the wrong colour.

Happy New Year!

RE READ

its cold. And wearing boxers to bed is a bit gay.

MAN THE f**k UP YOU TARD !

Warned for flaming