New Ice Video!

marcus heath

Not bad. It doesn't seem as if you are putting in enough effort on the side hops and the gaps, put a lot more effort in; basically more strength into what you're doing then you wont keep on having to put your foot down. Also your lucky because I got snow everywhere and I can't ride. :( But the snow is still a lot of fun. Either way you need to put more strength into the moves.

Danny.

everything was pretty rushed.....id say youd need to go back to basics a little, slow down...make sure you have your balance dialed on your back wheel, then progress back up again to bigger things

seen a few of these vids, where it looks like the rider goes into epileptic fit before every pedal kick of sorts :S

everything was pretty rushed.....id say youd need to go back to basics a little, slow down...make sure you have your balance dialed on your back wheel, then progress back up again to bigger things

seen a few of these vids, where it looks like the rider goes into epileptic fit before every pedal kick of sorts :S

Well im gonna give you a validation vote because these guys are pissin me off slating you .

you progress in time .

:angry:

chris

hi people nothin much just a few clips of todays ridin

please comment !

If youre going to post somthing, surely you are prepared to recieve negative feedback as well as positive?

I dont think my comments were overly harsh, it does look like hes trying to run before he can walk...and could probably do with going back to basics before going bigger.

TrialsRider.Chris it is feedback.

Saying he needs to put more strength into the move is good feedback.

+1 on the validation.

yeah i no that but it takes time to build up to things aswell .

i rememba when i was the same and it just took time to get better

just dont wana put the kid down thats all (Y)

chris