Adamant Vid One

Luke.P

I made this today filmed in about 2hour so nothing huge, only been riding 2 and half months/ 2months and abit on a mod and then swapped it for this>> and only been riding a stock for about 1week because i had to get it helicoiled...

Anyway hope you like it

Adamant Vid one

Comments welcome!!

Cheers

Luke

Very good, got some nice technical moves there.

The tilting and rotating of the camera when panning over the bike at the beginning made me laugh, its probably best to leave it out for next time. :giggle:

Will do.

Any advice is welcome as i am abit new to trials and all this editing etc :)

Thanks luke

f**ksake, you can up to front already...

Editing-wise, filming the bike is a bit lame... and it's best to use minimalist editing.

:D

Riding-wise, you've been riding for a year and you're lying.

:D will do. And i aint lying lol iv been riding for nearlly 3months but about 1 week on stock.

Cheers for advice.

I know this is a short video and dosent really show my best but just wonderd what people thought of it compared to me riding my mod? Do you think i am better on stock now?

Maaaaate it dos not matter what somebody thinks about your ridding and for how long you have been ridding and bla bla bla bla bla.... JUST f**kIN RIDE : )

you ridding is fine !

looking good man:) the only thing i noticed was that you look quite uncomfortable when on the back wheel. Try tilting your bars forward a bit. you look quite hunched.

Anyway, good riding:)

Ok so tilt them forward more...? And yes i need to get use to it, only been riding 2nhalf months and 1week on this stock :/ but i am sure if i keep practising it will only get better lol

Ok so tilt them forward more...? And yes i need to get use to it, only been riding 2nhalf months and 1week on this stock :/ but i am sure if i keep practising it will only get better lol

Yea man. its only because you look quite hunched on the bike. Just try them further forward, can always put them back :)

Off you go, improving again and again, looking pretty sweet on your up to fronts already, better than me for that matter haha, glad your liking the Adamant (Y)

Hmm?? i'm considering gettin another stock now, whilst still keeping the echo lite :D

I intend on riding a lot of natty this summer when possible so the mod will be good for that, oh and it'lbe good when you can come ride london with us Lukey poos :)