Looking For Some Shin And Knee Pads That Are Flexible

Theo

Been looking for some shin pads that cover the knee aswell. looked at some sixsixone's but they really arnet flexible enough. Would be much appreichiated if anyone could poit me in the right direction to help me find some more trials rider friendly pads, my legs are a bit too over decorated. Thanks! :lol:

Edited by Theo

if youre wanting extra flexibility, it could be an idea to buy separates?!

i personally use the youth veggie shins, i forget they are on - they are that comfortable! they cover every part of my shin that ive ever knocked or caught on the pedal and fit snuggly under any pair of trousers

knee pads wise, i only ever use them for dh/trails and thats only for when i come off and hit something...i dont do trials type stuff fast enough to have a knee injury yet!

if youre wanting extra flexibility, it could be an idea to buy separates?!

i personally use the youth veggie shins, i forget they are on - they are that comfortable! they cover every part of my shin that ive ever knocked or caught on the pedal and fit snuggly under any pair of trousers

knee pads wise, i only ever use them for dh/trails and thats only for when i come off and hit something...i dont do trials type stuff fast enough to have a knee injury yet!

Thanks man, I never really thought of wearing two at once! I might give it a try. I have veggies too! they are bloody comfy :) only problem I find is they get a bit hot and sweaty, nice ^_^

Veggies are super hot! But 661 do produce some real good stuff. Are these for under trousers yeah? If so then plastic caps are probably the best material to use rather than just neoprene.

Something like this may suit? Separate padding for movement, vented and less soft padding than the heavier models. Bare in mind some pads do require bedding in.

Veggies are super hot! But 661 do produce some real good stuff. Are these for under trousers yeah? If so then plastic caps are probably the best material to use rather than just neoprene.

I tend to wear shorts when trials riding, I checked some of the ones you found in a shop yesterday, they were 50 quid in the shop!! 30 more than the website!! I will probably end up geting them so thanks for saving me 30 odd quid haha!

what do you reckon of the white ones, will they be any more flexible? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24927

thanks again

Edited by Theo

Yeah i would go with the Vegi Shins. Def

its just that i need some knee protection, my shins and knees are taking too much hammering at the moment, already got some veggies thay are great :) just need the knee bit