Lincoln Ride

Scrimmy

i did vote you pecker! how come your online and stuff now?

because i my friend am fan fukin tastic or a spastic i get confused. n am at me old dears for a few days im skint n have no gas or food at mine. got my bike with me though

deano! get your self down to worksop love!!!! started to pull me finger out now :rolleyes:

haya paddy u ok man? and yer me and wiggins were plannin on commin out your way week after next :lol: vote for me to man this newb thing is doin my head in lol

If your GU is a 20 and you do decide to sell i might be intrested, am after a 20

she is beauitful lol i dont want her to go but i cant let her go for less than 400. she is a full build all echo cnc parts hope mini trials on front maggi on the rear ill get some pics up or wen u get hold of wiggi i can meet you and go from there

yeah man all good got a prototype tensile headset for 7 pound off ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**kin love it, has nitride coated bearins!

ace man better than havin a plaggi one lol that was just stupid. you best start answerin ur phone to if you gona start ridin again your a pain to get hold of lol

ace man better than havin a plaggi one lol that was just stupid. you best start answerin ur phone to if you gona start ridin again your a pain to get hold of lol

its very rare i have it with me your better off addin me on face book and pm"in me on ther am mates with wig ogre n parr

its very rare i have it with me your better off addin me on face book and pm"in me on ther am mates with wig ogre n parr

nice one man. i aint on facefuk either gota set one of them up to im well dated in the computer world lol keep in touch though mate reli enjoyed our ride bet u didnt expect me out on 26 lol my style has changed 2 feel so comfy on that bike. reli looking forward to makin a vid.