Parkour?

lol i had one of them comment on trials and say "i can do trials its easy i dunt even need a bike". I mean honestly they jump about a metre and think they are olympic gymnasts or sumin. dont get me wrong about 1/1000 of them are actually pretty good.

Edited by TRIALS EVO 2

why cant you just get on and share the spot ?? sometimes it happens to me and i just watch and think WOW! some of thats stuffs ace and they probably think the same of trials cince its relativley unknown, we're all out for the fun of it at the end of the day its not like the're legging it through a comp or owt ?

why cant you just get on and share the spot ?? sometimes it happens to me and i just watch and think WOW! some of thats stuffs ace and they probably think the same of trials cince its relativley unknown, we're all out for the fun of it at the end of the day its not like the're legging it through a comp or owt ?

i stick to one spot and work from there. the only parkour people i have seen so far are apsolutely rubbish at it all they do is jump from a 1 foot wall to another. whats the point???

litteraly one wall to another yes you can jump well done, but at least do something interesting with it!

Edited by TRIALS EVO 2

i sitck to one spot and work from there. the only parkour people i have seen so far are apsolutely rubbish at it all they do is jump from a 1 foot wall to another. whats the point???

litteraly one wall to another yes you can jump well done, but at least do something interesting with it!

hhha i know some of them are worthless, just get on and have a good crack who cares really, but it is funny when i get off my bike and i'm better than them at their own sport giggle.gif

i stick to one spot and work from there. the only parkour people i have seen so far are apsolutely rubbish at it all they do is jump from a 1 foot wall to another. whats the point???

when you were first learning gaps on the backwheel, Did you not do this too?

i do both parkour and trials. theyre both amazing and if you think parkour is easy then what do you think they are saying on the parkour forums? just talk to them and share ideas i have a freind who is ace at parkour and we always race :) try it. the two sports have vry diffrent characteristics, and share very simillar skills combine them?

Edited by blissy11

Particuarly bad where i live, i live in the town and there's lots of people that to it there, pretty small space too, so we just get ousted out unfortunately :( 'we take up too much room' I found that comment quite funny. :P

lol i had one of them comment on trials and say "i can do trials its easy i dunt even need a bike". I mean honestly they jump about a metre and think they are olympic gymnasts or sumin. dont get me wrong about 1/1000 of them are actually pretty good.

You obviously dont understand what parkour is about.

I dont really see what the problem is, there not stoping you ride, just keep your self to yourself and they will do the same