London

Lar

Well up for a ride this sunday, anyone else up for it?

I'm gonna make an outragous shout of meeting at sloped walls at 11ish, not sure that's been done before, then ride wherever the ruddy hell we fancy.

Well up for a ride this sunday, anyone else up for it?

I'm gonna make an outragous shout of meeting at sloped walls at 11ish, not sure that's been done before, then ride wherever the ruddy hell we fancy.

Hoots and I were thinking of hitting finsbury park. If that fails I would love a normal london sesh, have not done one of those with anyone for ages!

Finsbury park is friggin miles away though. What's there to ride there anyway? Seems a bit far to ride from central London to me.

Yer tis miles away... oh wait i live in kentish town now not brixton :D not too fa away anymore... but for the average person who lives in new cross its a life time away lol... ill never forget when i had to cycle it and it took me way over an hour!!! :

wanna rid latimer rd? and that area? spots are calling :D and its near chais house

and plus Mathew i still havent met you!? you always say your gonna come out on these london rides but i still not seen you :(

If Finsburys park is worth going to i'd just drive, but i haven't exactly heard of much reason to make the journey. New cross.........its Brockley darling - i don't live in no god damn new cross ,but yeah i'm not too far away. I get the train to London Bridge usually, but even from there FInsbury isn't really a quick ride on a trials bike.

I'm up for riding anywhere, are you thinking this Sunday?

I ride every weekend without fail in London, so i'm suprised i haven't seen you. I don't often do the usual southbank route as i find it a bit boring so i usually go around Liverpool/Fenchurch street and brick lane sort of end. That might be why we have as of yet not met. I bumped in to a bunch of guys on a group ride 2 sundays ago.........but again it was the usual stuff, so i found it a bit boring as i don't really want to do much static riding.

I'm going to be riding this sunday for a few hours either way, either around the city or somewhere else - if you're out and about it'd be good to meet.

Yer tis miles away... oh wait i live in kentish town now not brixton :D not too fa away anymore... but for the average person who lives in new cross its a life time away lol... ill never forget when i had to cycle it and it took me way over an hour!!! :

wanna rid latimer rd? and that area? spots are calling :D and its near chais house

and plus Mathew i still havent met you!? you always say your gonna come out on these london rides but i still not seen you :(

I waited 2 hours for you..!

hoots has work so I will be riding street! Anyone got any good spots to try, I am bored or the usual what with riding it everyday!

Head east? Start at london bridge, go via Boris's joint up to tower of london, in to the city then head east brick lane kinda way?

Thats what i'm planning to do tomorrow. Getting to London Bridge around 10.45/11.00 and going from there.

Head east?  Start at london bridge, go via Boris's joint up to tower of london, in to the city then head east brick lane kinda way?

Thats what i'm planning to do tomorrow.  Getting to London Bridge around 10.45/11.00 and going from there.

Sounds cool. End up in Mile end or there abouts?