4 Bolt Clamp

spokes

Hello, I would like to ask which 4 bolt clamps (echo, magura,. etc.) for my mod-stock Bionic trials bike. Because i want to push my rear bike all the way in to the horizontal drop out, so the chainstay can be shorter.

Does all the 4 bolts clamp are the same ? i must buy those clamps abroad.. because here in Indonesia there is no bike shop selling trials spare parts..

Thanks..

Hello, I would like to ask which 4 bolt clamps (echo, magura,. etc.) for my mod-stock Bionic trials bike. Because i want to push my rear bike all the way in to the horizontal drop out, so the chainstay can be shorter.

Does all the 4 bolts clamp are the same ? i must buy those clamps abroad.. because here in Indonesia there is no bike shop selling trials spare parts..

Thanks..

the TNN clamps have loads of adjustment, they should work. they sell them at tartybikes.co.uk and they ship worldwide..

hope this helps

Check out the tensile off-set mounts LINK! as they will allow you to run the break closer or further away from the chainstays. Sounds like what you need. thumbsupanim.gif

i think he wants to be able to slide his clamps higher up the frame, not closer or further,,,, i think thats what he wants anyways wacko.gif

Edited by zoo python luke

Thanks..

rear bike => it should have written rear tire.. sorry my bad. (where is the Edit Option..?)

Oh, is this TNN ( http://www.tartybike...&category_id=74 ) are OK..?