Ordering From K-124House.Com

Joogra

Hey!

Has anyone ever ordered anything from www.k-124house.com ? I ordered a bike from them the 22th of april, but a few days after that they updated their webpages and it is no longer possible to log in and see the order status from the account i ordered with, because all the old accounts are gone. It also seems like they like to ignore emails sent to them (and delete posts on their facebook wall for that part).. Do they send tracking codes for the shipment or anything?

I dont want to bash any sites here, its just that im quite suspicious about ordering online, and especially when their customer support doesnt reply the emails sent to them :ermm:

Anyone ever bought anything from there, who could share some information?

Thank you!

Joel Grandell

Hey Joel,

If you haven't already, try emailing maxime@k-124house.com. He's the K-124 House manager I believe, he should be able to help hopefully!

Thanks,

Adam

Thank you very much for the extremely quick reply! :lol:

I will wait a day or two and see, if they still wont reply then ill email to him! ( in both english and broken french >< )

Thanx again! :rolleyes: