Cotty, Making A Come Back

Cotty08

if your gettin back into it atleast do some trials .

hahaha

all i saw was sidehop sidehop sidehop sidehop oh wait .... gap .... sidehop sidehop sidehop sidehop .. end

and music = f*****G shocking

OOO ! sorry pro trials over here, not that many spots in the area so i have to make do. k ?

what so you couldnt have tapped? up to front? wheel swapped? static to back wheel? up any of those walls? use some imaginations for f**k sake :P

F**KING hell its the smallest video ive ever made, thers about 10 clips init, thers more to come ! give me a chance !

what so you couldnt have tapped? up to front? wheel swapped? static to back wheel? up any of those walls? use some imaginations for f**k sake :P

You take trials too seriosly, No one had being funny with you so why post like that?

Cottys one of the good guys leave him alone lmao and taste of music is personal choice he hasent got to please anyone with the music hes just got to show some ok riding.

most of that videos not new hot pants?? just two clips give me a bell sometime sexy man and sort out a ride love

• Like 1

You take trials too seriosly, No one had being funny with you so why post like that?

Cottys one of the good guys leave him alone lmao and taste of music is personal choice he hasent got to please anyone with the music hes just got to show some ok riding.

most of that videos not new hot pants?? just two clips give me a bell sometime sexy man and sort out a ride love

thankss babes, an yeah will doo cockii :)

if your gettin back into it atleast do some trials .

hahaha

all i saw was sidehop sidehop sidehop sidehop oh wait .... gap .... sidehop sidehop sidehop sidehop .. end

and music = f*****G shocking

lets see your video then chris? + no need to be a nobhead

Edited by TOBY-E

i probably have more of a joke riding trials then you ask ross clayton and all.... i dont give a f**k like. i just get bored off trying to see if i can sidehop 24/7 it wasnt even tgs as said above it was just gs which is even less variety again, come on jesus, you look as if you could be a good rider...

its only a f ing video . give him some slack . hes getting back into trials .. nice one .

how long did you quit for and your still better than me . nice riding ... and guys just give him some slack if he enjoys rinding how he does let him carry on

i probably have more of a joke riding trials then you ask ross clayton and all.... i dont give a f**k like. i just get bored off trying to see if i can sidehop 24/7 it wasnt even tgs as said above it was just gs which is even less variety again, come on jesus, you look as if you could be a good rider...

LMAO, why would I even ask another rider how much fun you have on your bike :S fail