Akira_Shock!

Alright guys

so my current frame is cracked and dying and I need to replace it. Thought about swapping it for my mate's Hifi but from all the reviews people say the Hifi rides like crap. So I'm thinking of getting a Pitbull 09 to replace it because my other mate is selling his cheap.

I am also wanting to build up a mod again.. thinking of the 09 Python. Not a fan of the Lynx or any of the lightweight frames cos I'm a basher and need a strong frame. So has anyone got pics of either the Python or Pitbull built up?

Seems these frames are VERY rare in the UK, not many people seem to ride them? What's the deal? But yeah post up pics of peoples' builds if you know of any, and some reviews would be sick.

Cheers

i didnt know there was an 09 pitbull and python? thought they stopped at 07?

here are the pics. they were only available through tarty for a few months then suddenly disappeared when the fugly Lynx and Piranhas came on board

http://biketrialseller.com/upload_file/frames20/09_zoo_python_frame_20.jpg

http://biketrialseller.com/upload_file/frames26/09_zoo_pitbull_frame_26_135.jpg

here are the pics. they were only available through tarty for a few months then suddenly disappeared when the fugly Lynx and Piranhas came on board

http://biketrialsell...on_frame_20.jpg

http://biketrialsell...rame_26_135.jpg

nice. i do like them. whats the geo of the python? why dont they sell them anymore?

nice. i do like them. whats the geo of the python? why dont they sell them anymore?

Hi mate! I have a '09 Python (I'm Spanish) I bought 8 months ago, I hardly now people with it, so at least I'll give you a piece of advice :lol:

Well, of course is designed for street trials, although it also works really good at rocks. I actually think it's a strong frame, it has a dent in the downtube, but doesn't seem it's going to crack. Moreover, the chainstays "finishing" looks awesome (for me) but also are a bit heavy. About weight distribution, the problem of Python is it's quite heavy at the back, I think due to heavy welds on the BB, and the huge booster weld (although I think you will need a Trialtech booster too haha). In any case, if you don't like bashplates (as me), you can remove them and it will reduce that "problem".

Despite that, I'm proud of it, I have an Echo Lite forks on the bike, and it's very light at the front .

About the geo, I don't know for sure, but with the Echo Lite it was around 1025/1030, BB is + 55 I think, chainstays or angle I don't konw :$

Finally, sorry about my English, hope you have understood that hahah! Here you have some pics and a video I made 3 months ago :D :

wmuf4ejmj43m3xyzbbm0.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cimg1286s.jpg

cimg1078f.jpg

07082009006.jpg

Edited by Zoo!Man

hey everyone big thanks for all the helpful posts. That review was great amigo, just what I was looking for. Would like to hear some more opinions from some UK bashers too though. Does anyone actually ride a Python anymore?

any of ur mates ride one? post up in this topic and give a review. wanna know if this frames good or not.

Smokey Joe, who is Zain Wang? whats his username on this forum... how much wud 1 cost u reckon