matty_m

Hi all

I'm matty aged 12 from West Yorkshire. I love watching the trial vids on you tube and cant wait to get my first bike, its my birthday next month so with a bit of nagging at my dad, who nows.

Great forum with plenty to read.

Cheers

Matty

Hi all

I'm matty aged 12 from West Yorkshire. I love watching the trial vids on you tube and cant wait to get my first bike, its my birthday next month so with a bit of nagging at my dad, who nows.

Great forum with plenty to read.

Cheers

Matty

good one man, look on ebay if your dads on a budget.

its harder than it looks, goodluck any way mate

vote from me!

Edited by trials owns

Im sure when you get your bike you will get good quickly (Y)

Well everybody validate him, he has good spelling and things like that, if you get him validated he can buy really cheap things off the for sale section. Help this guy ride!

I have given you 1 validation vote, good luck :)

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome, we are looking on ebay and reading the posts here and dad has promised to advance me the money should a bike come up available, although all the e-bay bikes seem a long way down south and are listed as local collection only.

Our budget will be around the £200 mark now but I do need to buy a helmet and gloves too. I first started looking at the new Onza Rip but thought I might be able to get a used t-pro for the same money.

We've also seen Zona Zip, Zoo Python, Mission Prodidgy all becoming available through ebay but as far as the technical issues we're still wondering wether to but one with a seat or not, lol

Spelling should be pretty good as Iget dad to type and I just tell him what to mention.

Thanks again

Matty

(and Dad)