Kieran Morrison Full Vid-End Of T-Pro

modifiedridah2k9

Im not even going to bother

Please since you appear to know so much <_<

Man, im sick of TF, everything i say is made fun of or something just to put me down, all i want to do is get tips on my riding, learn more about the sport and have a decent time looking through the forum and posting, without being made fun of, please leave me alone everyone, i have done absolutly nothing to you, so just leave me alone unless you have something good to say, i put this video up to get good comments or a least constructive critisism, but all i get is abuse :( Do you think people who come on here before they register, look at , for example, this topic, and think wow the people on here are really nice and helpfull, no they are gonna think we are all total idiots and bullies, and we need more people joining and learning about trials, not many people do it. So lets stop all this nonsense, ok?

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

Dude, thats all TRA was doing, and i aint trying to give you abuse or anything. im guessing you havent been riding long and you dont look that old either, so thats why he said so you dont get hurt, seesh man.

Yeah, not just to you, to everyone, people call me the "gangsta kid" . I can't change my name. Borat. seems to have a problem with me, you seem to have a problem with me, Nickdonboy has a problem with me and worst of all TROYston has a massive problem with me. But why may i ask? Im 12 i couldn't have done something that bad to annoy or anger a 16 year old. The people that i named above, just leave me alone and dont post on my topics unless its something good to say. I mean come on "dirt jumper jake" , You havn't even made an actual comment on the actual video yet, so just make a comment on the video from now on, agreed? :)

Im 12 i couldn't have done something that bad to annoy or anger a 16 year old. I mean come on "dirt jumper jake" , You havn't even made an actual comment on the actual video yet, so just make a comment on the video from now on, agreed? :)

Stop being a tit and bumping videos then. The video is ok, how long you been riding?

Stop being a tit and bumping videos then. The video is ok, how long you been riding?

Well since the snow took out 5-6 months of riding, and i was being a retard sitting inside playing cod allday (i stopped now thank god :lol: ) ive been riding, about 3-4.5 months.

Edited by modifiedridah2k9