Pallets... The Best Setup?

Well you could just lay them out along the floor and try some gaps,make a big stack do some drops,smaller stack try some pedal ups theres loads you can do with them !

You can pile 2 or 3 then put another resting one edge ontop to make a ramp sided box, obviously you have to hop onto it.

Hi,

Don't want to be hijacking your thread so do tell me to bugger off if you want, but we have the same sort of problem at our local school.

I have tried to create a short course to test and improve the skills of our youngsters. If you could look at this short video and comment on what you think, and any improvements that would be great.

The problem I have is that most of the young people don't have any trials skills yet so the idea is that the first part of the course is relatively easy, but that it then gets harder.

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by Odd Socks

Hi,

Don't want to be hijacking your thread so do tell me to bugger off if you want, but we have the same sort of problem at our local school.

I have tried to create a short course to test and improve the skills of our youngsters. If you could look at this short video and comment on what you think, and any improvements that would be great.

Looks Pretty good :D

That animation is mint as well!