How Do I Fit Forks To Frame?

Jimbob 2705

Hi Guys,

My Onza T-Pro has just come through the post but I have a really stupid question.

How do I fit the frame to the forks? Well when I say that I know how to but there are 3 little spikey rings on the forks. Where abouts do these go? Below the frame, above, etc?

Thanks

James

Hi Guys,

My Onza T-Pro has just come through the post but I have a really stupid question.

How do I fit the frame to the forks? Well when I say that I know how to but there are 3 little spikey rings on the forks. Where abouts do these go? Below the frame, above, etc?

Thanks

James

spikey rings? Could you be a bit more specific :S Sounds like they shouldn't be there unless they're some of these

HSPXALSPACER-118-BLK_P1.jpg

If so they are meant to go above the frame in order to space the stem slightly higher. This is user preference and can also depend on the length of the forks :)

Anymore help needed, just yell.

Edited by Alex Dark

spikey rings? Could you be a bit more specific :S Sounds like they shouldn't be there unless they're some of these

HSPXALSPACER-118-BLK_P1.jpg

If so they are meant to go above the frame in order to space the stem slightly higher. This is user preference and can also depend on the length of the forks :)

Anymore help needed, just yell.

Thanks a lot Alex.

They are the things in the photos. There is three of them. Would you recommend putting them on and seeing if I like them on?

Thanks,

James

Thanks a lot Alex.

They are the things in the photos. There is three of them. Would you recommend putting them on and seeing if I like them on?

Thanks,

James

Stick as many as you want on, but make sure you have enough fork steerer tube inside the stem ( top of it should be around 1cm below the top of the stem to be safe ). If you're using the standard Onza bars and stem, one 10mm stacker should do nicely :)

Good luck dude...