My Little Ride Today!

stya_bear

I went on a ride after work today, and basically realized how unhealthy I am haha! I am in need of a massive energy boost on a night now.

I stopped off at a few of my local spots from years gone by. Including The Local High School, The Volkswagen Van Garage and The Concrete Blocks of WHSmiths. I also managed to make a few gaps I had never made and feel I have pushed myself a little bit more.

My aim is to push my limits every ride if I can.

4750124776_5fa4a8295e_m.jpg

I went on a ride after work today, and basically realized how unhealthy I am haha! I am in need of a massive energy boost on a night now.

I stopped off at a few of my local spots from years gone by. Including The Local High School, The Volkswagen Van Garage and The Concrete Blocks of WHSmiths. I also managed to make a few gaps I had never made and feel I have pushed myself a little bit more.

My aim is to push my limits every ride if I can.

4750124776_5fa4a8295e_m.jpg

Haha, good man. In the years I've not ridden, I've grown a massive gut :( just getting back into it, but I think it's going to be a struggle to start with!

It is ruddy good exercise though!

Haha, good man. In the years I've not ridden, I've grown a massive gut :( just getting back into it, but I think it's going to be a struggle to start with!

It is ruddy good exercise though!

i know the feeling, love riding though. I have a fear of big things now though haha

Go on Jake! Should have got your arse in gear and come riding with me and Cocky et al tonight ;) (I kid)

I'm soooo pleased you're back riding man. Summer 2010 is gonna be epic!

Saturday after my birthday gonna get a load of us (somehow) crashing at mine and then ride all Sunday. Be there, pleeeease!

Edited by Bronz

Go on Jake! Should have got your arse in gear and come riding with me and Cocky et al tonight ;) (I kid)

I'm soooo pleased you're back riding man. Summer 2010 is gonna be epic!

Saturday after my birthday gonna get a load of us (somehow) crashing at mine and then ride all Sunday. Be there, pleeeease!

I am up for that mate!! text me details or summat and ill sort stuff out man... as long as i get paid Friday