Need Help Finding What The Problem

Lei ke si

Hi cos I riding a bionic before using a echo fork

I try jump so hard it can not go to rear wheel

I doing pedal hop it land on 2 wheel not rear how come??

Isit my geometry..my part are

frame bionic before

echo fork

tryall 165mm crank

Monty kamel stem

rockman black bar

Monty kamel front wheel

zhi rear wheel

both hope mono trial

need help finding what the problem..

I love when newer/younger riders blame and look for fault in the geometry of their 'trials specific' bikes when struggling to ride trials. When i started along with many of the other riders on here over 21/22 there was no trials parts, no frames with geometry designed purely for trials riding. We rode 15'' and below xc frames with just the granny ring and some usually dodgy bashguard, with Maguras if you were lucky (let alone double Hope Mono Trials) and just got in with the riding.

If you couldn't do a move, you just kept practicing until you got it and never once even contemplated blaming geometry.

I won't deny the advances that have been made are fantastic - but if you're a beginner then you kinda know what to expect.

From the sounds of it you've got a very nice purpose built trials bike that should be very comfortable to ride - so just keep on doing so and practice.

I love when newer/younger riders blame and look for fault in the geometry of their 'trials specific' bikes when struggling to ride trials. When i started along with many of the other riders on here over 21/22 there was no trials parts, no frames with geometry designed purely for trials riding. We rode 15'' and below xc frames with just the granny ring and some usually dodgy bashguard, with Maguras if you were lucky (let alone double Hope Mono Trials) and just got in with the riding.

If you couldn't do a move, you just kept practicing until you got it and never once even contemplated blaming geometry.

I won't deny the advances that have been made are fantastic - but if you're a beginner then you kinda know what to expect.

From the sounds of it you've got a very nice purpose built trials bike that should be very comfortable to ride - so just keep on doing so and practice.

When I started I was on a DS bike running weighty triple clamps, You can only get better with practise, and with a set-up like that it should make it a lot easier than it was years ago.

Just keep at it.

(Y)