Changing Frame?

Harryy

I have recently started trials biking again after a long break, I'm now thinking that i need a change of bike and was just wondering what should I change my frame to that wont feel too much different to my T-Bird. I have been looking at the Echo Control frames and im kind of interested in them are they any good???

Also if I do get a new frame will i need to buy a lot of new parts or can i just put most of the bits off of my onza onto the frame? =] Thanks.

my mate has the same model t-bird he was thinking of getting a ice frame i think :-|

I was looking at that a while ago but i wasnt sure because (Im not very good with trials bike terms :P) the frame just looked to be quite low and didnt rise up that much, which i think may be comfier to ride.

I was looking at that a while ago but i wasnt sure because (Im not very good with trials bike terms :P) the frame just looked to be quite low and didnt rise up that much, which i think may be comfier to ride.

It is quite cool to look at but i would'nt know what it will be like to ride and i would have a go on his bike when he gets the new frame but he dosn't get it untill christmas.

also at one point he was thinking of getting a because frame from tarty is was around £200 pound i think :unsure:

It is quite cool to look at but i would'nt know what it will be like to ride and i would have a go on his bike when he gets the new frame but he dosn't get it untill christmas.

also at one point he was thinking of getting a because frame from tarty is was around £200 pound i think :unsure:

Ooo the because frames do look quite nice =] anyone know what they are like to ride?

I have recently started trials biking again after a long break, I'm now thinking that i need a change of bike and was just wondering what should I change my frame to that wont feel too much different to my T-Bird. I have been looking at the Echo Control frames and im kind of interested in them are they any good???

Also if I do get a new frame will i need to buy a lot of new parts or can i just put most of the bits off of my onza onto the frame? =] Thanks.

Hey, I am also looking to upgrade my Monty 219 Alp frame, and i was looking at either the Zoo Lynx or Echo Lite 09. they are, in my opinion the best value frames for their weight.