Rockman Slate Ii Grey - My New Bike

will4eva7k

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I last posted on trials-forum, so I thought I'd quickly share a few photos of a one of the few Slate2's I recently built, this one for myself.

I thought it's time for a fresh change to help me get back on track now that I'm making time to get back into riding regularly.

I was too excited the moment I finished building it, couldn't wait to go and ride :run: The bike has been on a road trip and had fair few good rides in it before most the photos were taken, which explains the mud and dog poop :rant: I love to bits, it rides so well!

Hope you guys like the photos!

IMG_3034.JPG

After this point, we went on a road trip for the first ride

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

Edited by will4eva7k

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the great comments guys!

I've recently been making as much time to ride - and so far, I love it to bits! The Slate II is one of the nicest frames I've ridden after having ridden and tried many others.

Since I started riding this, I noticed the ups and gaps I could previously do require much less effort to do. Also having only ever used front disc and vee, front hs33's with a grind us certainly a big change.

There are some things which are have become more tricky to do coming off my previous bike, but it feels like I can certainly improve quicker with more work on my technique.