Trails In The South East & London

Matthew62

Hello all.

I was just looking for peoples thoughts and experiences of good trails in the South East and around London. I'm not too fussed what sort of trails, just nothing thats really soft XC. Freeride, long trails, singletrack....whatever its all good.

I live in Central London, so anywhere in any direction within around 60 miles would be nice.

Thanks.

Matt

Hello all.

I was just looking for peoples thoughts and experiences of good trails in the South East and around London. I'm not too fussed what sort of trails, just nothing thats really soft XC. Freeride, long trails, singletrack....whatever its all good.

I live in Central London, so anywhere in any direction within around 60 miles would be nice.

Thanks.

Matt

I used to ride around Ashridge forest all the time when i had a proper bike. Best if you park by the bridgewater monument (its free) and explore from there. Easy to get to from the A41 and there is a national trust centre there with a cafe/shop and toilets so its ideal. Also a nice little downhill into Aldbury village if you fancy a pint and if your in Aldbury go up Toms hill you will find a few jumps/bombholes or whatever you people call them nowadays? http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-ashridge

Also a bit further up the A41 near wendover is Astonhill http://www.rideastonhill.co.uk/

Hope this helps :D

• 4 weeks later...