Flex?

angua

It's exactly what it says on the tin.

The frame flexes whenever you do anything on it. most of the time you will never notice because its such a small amount.

but on the lighter frames with thinner tubing it does become apparent especially when braking or pedaling hard.

when i had an onza t-comp as my first bike... the flex was mental! when i cracked that and moved onto a new frame, the difference was amazing.

btw im a little bias towards onza, ive had bad experiance with them, as anything that had the word onza on it, just destroyed itself... i will never buy an onza part again lol

It's exactly what it says on the tin.

The frame flexes whenever you do anything on it. most of the time you will never notice because its such a small amount.

but on the lighter frames with thinner tubing it does become apparent especially when braking or pedaling hard.

So does that mean an echo lite is likely to flex as it is rather light ?

every frame has a certain amount of flex, but the lighter it is, means there is less material, meaning its proberly going to flex more. but it depends where there is less material, and where there is more... if that makes sence?

Yeah i get it now and a wee bit off topic but my friend said that an echo lite is snappy happy without a booster is the true?