London Riding! anyone Who Rides, And Where To Ride?

Doddsy2801

just getting back into trials after a long time out ( due to work) and just moved to woolwich, london.

looking for any info on good spots/locations to ride and anyone to ride with.

any replies would be sound, cheers!

chris.

hey chris.

unlike you I am a total newbie so it will take me a few weeks / months / years (!) until I'll be good enough to be fun to ride with.. but, once that (hopefully happens) I'd love to meet up with others in the London area. I think there's a monthly meet up, they meet by the Eye. Once you're validated keep an eye on the Rides/Location forum, I think they post there!

good luck getting back into it!

hey chris.

unlike you I am a total newbie so it will take me a few weeks / months / years (!) until I'll be good enough to be fun to ride with.. but, once that (hopefully happens) I'd love to meet up with others in the London area. I think there's a monthly meet up, they meet by the Eye. Once you're validated keep an eye on the Rides/Location forum, I think they post there!

good luck getting back into it!

appreciate the reply mate, id browsed through the locations bit and yeah sumit about the ldn eye was mentioned by a few lads so ill maybe take a wander down in the next week or so. keep yah eyes peeled mate cos once the bikes up and running again ill give yah a blast on here and we'll hook up for a sesh.

cheers again, chris.

Edited by soldier2801

appreciate the reply mate, id browsed through the locations bit and yeah sumit about the ldn eye was mentioned by a few lads so ill maybe take a wander down in the next week or so. keep yah eyes peeled mate cos once the bikes up and running again ill give yah a blast on here and we'll hook up for a sesh.

cheers again, chris.

dude... i'm a total beginner! but whatever, we'll have a sesh anyway.. sure if we put a message up on here we'll get some other fellas too.

oh, and here's a validation vote! ;)

dude... i'm a total beginner! but whatever, we'll have a sesh anyway.. sure if we put a message up on here we'll get some other fellas too.

oh, and here's a validation vote! ;)

mate dont worry, im no pro myself. rusty as hell. we all gota start sum place, besides other riders push yah to try new things,different lines etc and you improve every time yah ride.

cheers for the validation.